You’ve worked hard to get people to your website, but somehow they’re not buying what you’re selling. It’s incredibly frustrating when you put so much effort into attracting visitors, only to have them leave without taking any action. If only you know how to turn website visitors into sales. online marketing
Understanding buyer behavior is crucial if you want to influence them and help them make better decisions.
This blog post will show why visitors leave before buying and how you can change that!
But first, let us look at several reasons why visitors are on your specific landing page. What do they want?
What Do Your Visitors Want from Your Website?
1. Learn about your company and what you offer
2. Find contact information or request a consultation
3. Get product or service pricing information
4. Browse case studies, white papers, or other resources
5. View demo videos or screenshots of your products in action
6. Read customer testimonials or success stories
7. Access support materials such as user manuals, knowledge bases, or FAQs
8. Sign up for a free trial of your product or service
9. Download software trials or whitepapers
10. Register for an event, webinar, or online course
11. Join your mailing list to receive updates from you periodically
12. Request a proposal for how you could help them with their business goals
13. Search for jobs at your company or submit a job application
14 Ask questions about products and services that are unclear to them
15 Investigate whether one of your competitors offers something similar
16 Compare features between different products and services
17 See if there’s an affiliate program they can join
18 Get ideas for new blog content
19 Check out the latest blog posts
20 Follow you on social media
All those reasons, but why do customers abandon your website without responding to your CTA? What could have gone wrong? online marketing